Video from the Mental Illness Stigma Project. How many ways can you describe someone who is mentally ill?
Location and Times
Crown City Suites
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91106
Tues. through Fri. 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking entrance from S. Lake Ave. at booth. Parking is free. You may also RSVP via Meetup.
Pacific Clinics East
902 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia CA 91016
Mondays 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- It’s not hard to see how a drug like nicotine …
- The leaves have been blowing in the wind And i …
- When Someone You Care about Has Depression or Bipolar Disorder …
- The National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA), a patient …
- Postpartum depression is not just "the baby blues," a mild …
- Additional Review of Ketamine as Fast Acting Antidepressant is PromisingKetamine, a drug widely used for anesthesia during surgery has received extensive analysis as a ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- Amino Acid May Be Implicated in DepressionA new Finnish study finds that people with major depressive disorder (MDD) may have reduced ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- The Good News and Bad News: You’re Out of A JobIt’s said that, “When you hit rock bottom, there’s nowhere to go but up.” That ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- “I’ll Do It Tomorrow” AttitudeI recently graduated with bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. I have three elder siblings (two ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- College Roommates May Underestimate Each Other’s DistressAlthough college can be an exciting time, many students feel extreme pressure to succeed both ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Why Am I So Indifferent about Other People?From a teen in the U.S.: I don’t like people. I don’t like talking to ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Social Media Can Help Start Healing ProcessIn a new study, investigators at Drexel University examined how and why women decide to ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Our Children Tell Me Their Mother Doesn’t Want to Speak to MeFrom France: My Ex and I were getting on well, now suddenly she has told ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- I’m Always in FEAR of Getting Hurt … and Other Issues TooI’ve been haunted by a couple of feelings lately, it’s most certainly not the first ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- More Daily Activity Linked to More Gray Matter in Older Adults’ BrainsHigher levels of everyday physical activity, such as house cleaning, walking a dog, and gardening, ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression