Something was terribly wrong with me when I allowed him to practice unsafe sex with me, later finding out I had caught an STD. When I questioned him about it, he announced that “everyone has that! Don’t make a big deal about it. I got it from the ocean”. He’d get angry when I questioned further about how he really got it.
Location and Times
Crown City Suites
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91106
Mon. through Fri. 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking entrance from S. Lake Ave. at booth. Parking is free. You may also RSVP via Meetup.
Pacific Clinics East
902 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia CA 91016
Mondays 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- I saw you smile, I heard you laugh for the …
- By Tyler Wills Days spin into your days, immersing me …
- The leaves have been blowing in the wind And i …
- When Someone You Care about Has Depression or Bipolar Disorder …
- The National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA), a patient …
- Aerobic Exercise Shown to Outdo Other Therapies for DepressionSupervised aerobic exercise may offer significant relief for patients with major depressive disorder, according to ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Listen to This to Hear “2 Truths and a Lie” About Life with Depression Fan favorite Two Truths and a Lie is back again! Listen to our ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- I’m No PsychopharmacologistThe summer of 2018 went fine. Tommy, my 13-year-old son, was enrolled in several summer ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- My Friend Won’t Accept to Try to Solve Her ProblemsSo I’ve got a friend, she’s nice, friendly, and we enjoy the same topics. The ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Parents Can Curb Kids’ MaterialismParents who are worried about their kids being materialistic can curb these tendencies, according to ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Migraine May Be Linked to ADHD in AdultsA new Danish study has found a link between migraine and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- Can Facebook Posts Reveal Who Will Develop Depression?A team of researchers from the University of Pennsylvania and Stony Brook University recently developed ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Postpartum Depression Linked to Mother’s Pain After ChildbirthWhile childbirth pain has been linked to postpartum depression, the culprit may be the pain ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Very Depressed to EmotionlessI’ve been diagnosed with psychosis since birth and depression/anxiety. I was in a mental hospital ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Listen to This if You’ve Ever Been Depressed (or Know Someone Who Has) Depression is an inconsiderate illness. It doesn’t care whether you have nothing going ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar