What We Can Learn About Dealing with Depression from President Lincoln
Location and Times
Crown City Suites
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91106
Mon. through Fri. 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking entrance from S. Lake Ave. at booth. Parking is free. You may also RSVP via Meetup.
Pacific Clinics East
902 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia CA 91016
Mondays 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- I saw you smile, I heard you laugh for the …
- By Tyler Wills Days spin into your days, immersing me …
- The leaves have been blowing in the wind And i …
- When Someone You Care about Has Depression or Bipolar Disorder …
- The National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA), a patient …
- Panel Sets First-Ever Guidelines for Perimenopausal DepressionA multi-institutional panel of scientists have developed the first-ever guidelines for the evaluation and treatment ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Brain Region Involved with Stress Bigger in Those Depressed or BipolarA new study reveals that in people who are depressed or have bipolar disorder, the ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- BS Podcast: Goal Setting When You live with Mental Illness Everyone, of every age and from every walk of life, has goals. Sometimes ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- Discussing Grief with MD May Lower Risk of Suicide, Mental IllnessDiscussing personal grief and bereavement with a doctor shortly after a close family member’s death ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Regular Bedtime Can Help Keep Older Adults HealthyA regular bedtime is not just for kids. A new study on sleep patterns suggests ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Mediterranean Diet May Reduce Stroke Risk in Middle-Aged WomenA new U.K. study finds that adhering to a Mediterranean-style diet can significantly lower the ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Performing Acts of Kindness Can Reduce Depression in Disagreeable PeopleWhen people who are prone to hostility make an effort to engage in acts of ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Probably DepressionI feel unmotivated, stuck in life I got laid off about a year ago but, ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- More MD Visits Tied to Fewer Suicide Attempts in Fibromyalgia PatientsFibromyalgia patients who regularly see their doctors are much less likely to attempt suicide compared ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Study Finds You Can Handle The Truth, After AllNew research from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business explores the consequences of ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression