Information and resources on domestic violence.
Location and Times
Crown City Suites
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91106
Mon. through Fri. 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking entrance from S. Lake Ave. at booth. Parking is free. You may also RSVP via Meetup.
Pacific Clinics East
902 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia CA 91016
Mondays 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- I saw you smile, I heard you laugh for the …
- By Tyler Wills Days spin into your days, immersing me …
- The leaves have been blowing in the wind And i …
- When Someone You Care about Has Depression or Bipolar Disorder …
- The National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA), a patient …
- How Can I Help My Boyfriend Understand My Depression?From a teen in the U.S.: i”ve been dealing with depression and anxiety issues since ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Too Many Things Gone WrongSo I have too many things to say. 1.i hate living in a 1bhk with ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Simple Problem-Solving Task Improves Brain Function After ConcussionVideo: https://www.eurekalert.org/multimedia/pub/173549.php A simple cognitive task as early as four days after a sports-related concussion ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- The More I Dive into My Thoughts and Feelings, the More My Life Falls ApartFrom the U.S.: I have seen many psychiatrist and each one gives me a different ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Other People Treat Me like I Have CootiesFrom the U.S.: how do i get family and friends to stop treating me like ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Ask the Therapist- Bipolar
- Autistic Teens Prone to Depressive Symptoms – Especially if BulliedResearchers have discovered that teenagers with difficulties in social communication, including autism, have higher rates ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Why Being Left-Handed May Affect Brain-Based TreatmentsMental health treatments that involve electrical or magnetic stimulation to the brain could be ineffective ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Being Very UglyFrom Romania: How could I be happy when I‘m so ugly, what’s the point of ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Urban Violence Creates Ripple Effects in SchoolsResearch shows that children living in violent neighborhoods experience trauma that makes them more difficult ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Depression and Religion / Will PowerI just want to ask a controversial question. I know my question is not supported ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression