5 Bipolar Disorder Types described: Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Rapid Cycling, Mixed State, and Cyclothymia.
Location and Times
Crown City Suites
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91106
Mon. through Fri. 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking entrance from S. Lake Ave. at booth. Parking is free. You may also RSVP via Meetup.
Pacific Clinics East
902 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia CA 91016
Mondays 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- I saw you smile, I heard you laugh for the …
- By Tyler Wills Days spin into your days, immersing me …
- The leaves have been blowing in the wind And i …
- When Someone You Care about Has Depression or Bipolar Disorder …
- The National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA), a patient …
- Shouldn’t I Be Better After Years of Therapy?From Argentina: I have had symptoms of depression ever since I was 12, after a ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Smartphone-Based Treatment May Rival Therapy for Severely Mentally IllA new study finds that a mobile phone intervention, commonly referred to as mHealth, may ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- Study: African-Americans, Latinos Have Higher Risk for DepressionA new study finds that African-Americans and Latinos are significantly more likely to experience serious ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Depression May Speed Up Brain AgingDepression is associated with accelerated brain aging, according to a new study by psychologists at ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Not SureLately I think I have been feeling depressed. I feel more tired than usual, angry ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Study: Suicide Rates for Black Kids Under 13 Double That of WhitesSuicide rates among whites have traditionally been higher than for blacks in the United States. ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Where Do I Even Start to Make My Life Better?From a teen in the U.S.: I’m 17 years old, when i was 15 my ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Something Is Making Me Either Procrastinate or Completely Avoid ThingsI either Procrastinate or avoid doing things. Simple things, like checking email, paying rent (even ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- How Do I Get Out of My Mother’s Arguments with Her Boyfriend?From a teen in Canada: Hi. I am a 17-year old girl and have been ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Ep 10: Schizophrenia & Bipolar Symptoms: 2 Truths and a Lie EditionListener favorite Two Truths and One Lie returns, but with a twist. Gabe and ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar