5 Bipolar Disorder Types described: Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Rapid Cycling, Mixed State, and Cyclothymia.
Location and Times
Crown City Suites
600 S. Lake Ave. Suite 200
Pasadena CA 91106
Mon. through Fri. 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking entrance from S. Lake Ave. at booth. Parking is free. You may also RSVP via Meetup.
Pacific Clinics East
902 S. Myrtle Ave.
Monrovia CA 91016
Mondays 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- I saw you smile, I heard you laugh for the …
- By Tyler Wills Days spin into your days, immersing me …
- The leaves have been blowing in the wind And i …
- When Someone You Care about Has Depression or Bipolar Disorder …
- The National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA), a patient …
- People with Bipolar Disorder Share How They Started Treatment—and Why They Stick with ItBipolar disorder is highly treatable, and yet so many people don’t seek treatment. Or if ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- Why Do I Have a Weird Feeling When Thinking Back on Old Times?From a teen in the U.S.: i don’t know what this is or if there ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- In Love with a Video Game CharacterI’m a 30 year old woman and I’m in love with a video game character. ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Ep 22: Psychiatric Medications and You: What You Need to Know. “Just be ’med-compliant’ and you’ll be okay.” That’s the message that hundreds of ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- Palliative Care May Reduce Suicide Risk in Veterans with Lung CancerVeterans with advanced lung cancer face a significantly higher risk of suicide compared to the ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- When Teen Depression Eases With Treatment, So Does Parent’sNew research shows that when a teen’s depression improves through treatment, so did depression experienced ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- Psychedelic Drugs Show Promise for Treating Anxiety, Depression, PTSDNew findings add to the growing body of evidence suggesting that psychedelic drugs may be ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression
- My Boyfriend Criticizes Me All the TimeFrom France: My boyfriend criticizes me all the time, especially in the last few months ... read moreSource: Ask the Therapist – Depression
- Using AI to Better Diagnose Disorders And Target Drug TreatmentNew research suggests machine learning can improve the diagnosis of complex mental health disorders and ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com Bipolar
- People May Process Bad News Better Under StressThreat erodes the human tendency to readily accept good news over bad, according to experiments ... read moreSource: Psychcentral.com – Depression